Café Merlot is Now Open Friday Evenings for Dinner
- Are you ready to have your Friday evenings full of laughter, art, wine, good friends and great food?
- Café Merlot is open Friday evenings now through October 4th from 5 – 8 p.m.!
- Reservations are recommended.
Sunset Artwalk at the Winery
- Every Friday night from 4:00 to 8:00 pm
- June 7th through October 4th, 2013
- Local Artists
- Live Music
- Food Vendors
- Rancho Bernardo Art Association
- Tasting Room and Village Shops Open Late
Meet The Author!
- Vincent Rossi, author of The Lost Town of Bernardo, will be at Cafe Merlot June 29, 2013 between 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Please come out and show your support!
Cafe Merlot and Pursue Travel
Invite you to France on a Culinary Adventure
AmaWaterways is proud to announce its exclusive Culinary Delights - Bites & Sights tours featuring cooking classes, walking tours and tastings on select European itineraries. From choosing local produce to preparing regional specialties such as the Bulgarian dish "banista"
and smoked salmon rolled with "cervelle de canuts", AmaWaterways passengers can polish their cooking skills and explore the region's flavors and culture.
BOOK BEFORE AUGUST 31, 2012 FOR $1,000 OFF P.P CRUISE FARE!
October 4-11, 2013 | 7-night cruise on board the AmaLegro
October 11-13, 2013 | Optional 2 nights in Paris: $520 per person
Deluxe River Cruise Program starting from $3,399 per person
Land & Deluxe River Cruise Program starting from $3,919 per person
June thru October
Bernardo Winery from 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Rustic/Casual Dinning room
In our Rustic/Casual Dinning room you can enjoy a private event
with unparalleled views of the 100 plus year Old Winery, as
well as the Bernardo Winery's tasting room, one of the
best locations to hold an event in any in the San Diego
area. Cafe Merlot can accommodate intimate dinners for 20 and up
to 60 in our Dining Room, and 80 guests in the Vineyard Room.
Events can be held outside in the lawn area of Winery, as well
as on the beautiful grounds of the Bernardo Winery. Ask about
special Dinners in the Barrel Room, or patio!Sit back and let
our surroundings take you in and you will immediately relax
and be glad that you planned your special day with us.
Renowned Character and Style
According to Toni's husband Rick,"I believe that our Restaurant and catering will rival all others for food and service in all other Wineries locally."